My heart beams with excitement and gratitude in sharing this book with you. I’ve spent the past 3 years studying, travelling, practising, and harvesting the best bits of heart wisdom that I hope will help you stay connected to your Inner Beauty. This journey has opened my heart more than I could ever have expected. And it wasn’t all roses. There were some really challenging times that taught me how precious life is. My dear cousin Rob, who sadly died before he could see this book, taught me how to continue shining your light courageously in the face of adversity. My husband Louis – a therapist, coach, and mindfulness teacher – supported me all the way, contributing his teachings throughout this book Apart from this book being visually beautiful, my hope is that it touches your heart in some way – inspiring you to shine your own Inner Beauty into the world around you. This book combines ancient wisdom with modern-day mindfulness, showing you how to polish your heart and nourish your soul with a collection of simple rituals that can be easily woven into our busy modern lives. You will learn how to:
- Introduce accessible rituals into your life that will strengthen your connection to Inner Beauty.
- Create beautiful sacred spaces using crystals, natural objects, beautiful smells and sounds.
- Truly nurture yourself: from turning your bedroom into a peaceful sanctuary to a delicious rose-infused bathtime ritual.
- Stay connected to your Inner Beauty in challenging times.
- Tap into the deeper wisdom and healing potential of Nature.
- Master simple practices to help you tune into the beauty in the everyday.
- Perform rituals for different moments and needs: to boost energy, to let go, to celebrate and to manifest abundance.